- Roseanne on Is there a threat of accommodation price raise in Slovakia?
- growth-flexv pro on 10 most beautiful roads in Slovakia
- teamuptocleanup.tumblr.com on Is there a threat of accommodation price raise in Slovakia?
- how to make a google account on Fico is frivoling again our money away towards nouveau riches
- dallas on Since 2014 all trucks are supposed to have road census control device
Tag Archives: cycling
Grajnár and the end (of the world)
After the Friday trip westside from Dedinky, on Saturday 30th of August I planned for us a cyclo trip do the east. I’ve let the eastest point of our trip opened for how we will feel after visiting the river spring of … Continue reading
Posted in Traffic Tagged cycling, Slovak Paradise, Slovenský raj, sport Leave a comment
To the river spring of Hron
On Friday 30th of August the weather forecast was pretty decent so we headed on our first cyclotour from Dedinky. I have planned longer route up to Nízke Tatry, to the riverhead of Hron under the Kráľova Hoľa mountin. With the … Continue reading
Posted in Traffic Tagged cycling, Hron, Kráľova Hoľa, National Park, Nízke Tatry, river, sport Leave a comment
Cyclists, you are out of the game again
This is the name of the article from Juraj Droba which has been posted on blog.sme.sk and has been commenting about disapproval of changing the proposal to the Law on Road Trafficon the Parliament meeting. One of the proposalsdealed with … Continue reading
Posted in Traffic Tagged cycling, law Leave a comment