- Roseanne on Is there a threat of accommodation price raise in Slovakia?
- growth-flexv pro on 10 most beautiful roads in Slovakia
- teamuptocleanup.tumblr.com on Is there a threat of accommodation price raise in Slovakia?
- how to make a google account on Fico is frivoling again our money away towards nouveau riches
- dallas on Since 2014 all trucks are supposed to have road census control device
Tag Archives: Kráľova Hoľa
To the river spring of Hron
On Friday 30th of August the weather forecast was pretty decent so we headed on our first cyclotour from Dedinky. I have planned longer route up to Nízke Tatry, to the riverhead of Hron under the Kráľova Hoľa mountin. With the … Continue reading
Posted in Traffic Tagged cycling, Hron, Kráľova Hoľa, National Park, Nízke Tatry, river, sport Leave a comment