- Roseanne on Is there a threat of accommodation price raise in Slovakia?
- growth-flexv pro on 10 most beautiful roads in Slovakia
- teamuptocleanup.tumblr.com on Is there a threat of accommodation price raise in Slovakia?
- how to make a google account on Fico is frivoling again our money away towards nouveau riches
- dallas on Since 2014 all trucks are supposed to have road census control device
Tag Archives: National Park
10 most beautiful roads in Slovakia
See the most beautiful roads in Slovakia. Soroška, Manínska Gorge and motorway D1 of the Tatras. These are three of the top ten roads in Slovakia, which emerged from the tips to the public and opinion of the jury in … Continue reading
Posted in Traffic Tagged National Park, Slovenský raj 1 Comment
Slovenský raj, Dedinky: Where to eat
Everyone has to eat and a tourist in Slovak Paradise is not an exception. During the summer vacation, when there is short summer touristic season you have more options and it’s totally up to you wheather you take the first thing … Continue reading
Posted in Traffic Tagged National Park, Slovak Paradise, Slovenský raj Leave a comment
To the river spring of Hron
On Friday 30th of August the weather forecast was pretty decent so we headed on our first cyclotour from Dedinky. I have planned longer route up to Nízke Tatry, to the riverhead of Hron under the Kráľova Hoľa mountin. With the … Continue reading
Posted in Traffic Tagged cycling, Hron, Kráľova Hoľa, National Park, Nízke Tatry, river, sport Leave a comment